MYOB Accounting with Accounting services Puchong.
Get your accounting services Puchong for a premium services with low price from us.
The smarter way to manage your accounting AND inventory. Accounting services Puchong.
Integrated accounting and inventory management software is ideal for owner operators who want to improve inventory management and better manage customer and supplier relationships, and also require advanced business reporting.
Easy to set up and use
> Easy Setup Assistant ensures you’re up and running quickly Accounting services Puchong
> Use an intuitive Command Centre to easily navigate your accounts, banking, sales and contacts
Easily manage your inventory
> Keep track of what you buy and sell, and how much you have on hand
> Raise purchase orders and automatically back order inventory items
> Manage customer volume discounts
Simplify GST calculations
> Easily calculate and track your GST Accounting services Puchong
> Automatically generate your GST and know at a glance where you’re at with your GST Submission
> Easily manage your Bad Debt Recovery and generate the right tax forms
> Easily prepare your GST monthly or quarterly submission to the Royal Malaysian Customs Department (RMCD).
Manage sales and purchases
> Produce professional quotes and invoices for items and services
> Email purchase orders, quotes, invoices and remittance advices to customers and suppliers
> Easily track what’s owed to you and when you should be paid
Quickly view your financial position
> View the following financial indicators and more at a glance:
• Customer analysis (eg outstanding and overdue receivables)
• Account details (bank account, credit card balances and more)
Effectively manage your customers
> Synchronise your contacts with Microsoft Outlook® Accounting services Puchong
> Keep track of all your customer interactions using the contact log
Customise your reports and business forms
> Design the layout of your invoices, statements and receipts to fit your business and its professional image
> Quickly add and remove data then save as customised reports
How can MYOB help you meet your GST obligations?
What are some of the Obligations of a Taxable Business?
a. Account for GST on taxable supplies made and received
b. Submit GST return and pay tax by the due date Accounting services Puchong
c. Issue tax invoice on any taxable supply made unless as allowed by the Director General
d. Keep adequate records of business transactions relating to GST in the national or English language for seven (7) years.
Additional Crucial information.
MYOB GST Approved Products can generate the GST Audit File (GAF) in text file format. The GAF text file is generated for the selected time period and this file conforms to RMCD’s requirements.
• MYOB generates quotes that show GST inclusive amounts for both goods supplied and services rendered.
• You can include GST registration in MYOB generated tax invoices, simplified tax invoices and receipts.
What is a GAF file and why is it important to my business?
RMCD conducts periodic Audits to ensure that tax returns are prepared correctly. It is crucial that the detailed information transmitted between RMCD and the business is complete, accurate and in a format that is readable by RMCD. The GST Audit File generates the necessary information required by RMCD to conduct this periodic audit. Accounting services Puchong
Recommended system requirements
• Microsoft Windows 10 (32 bit or 64 bit)
• Microsoft Windows 8 (32 bit or 64 bit)
• Microsoft Windows 7 (32 bit or 64 bit) Accounting services Puchong
• Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate (SP1, 32 bit or 64 bit)
• Microsoft Windows XP Professional (SP3, 32-bit only)
• Windows Server 2012.
• Intel Pentium® processor at 1GHz or faster Accounting services Puchong
• 2 GB RAM
• 2 GB free hard disk space
• Screen resolution of at least 1024×768, 32 bit colour
• CD Rom Software
• Adobe Reader (minimum v7)
• Internet Explorer (minimum v7) Accounting services Puchong
• Microsoft Office 2003 to 2010 (32-bit)
• Microsoft Word 2003 to 2010
• Microsoft Excel 2003 to 2010
A broadband internet connection will be required for processing registration of software as well as activation and confirmation of client data files. This will also be a requirement for receiving automatic software updates and accessing online help.
Further information, please visit our FaceBook page.